Wednesday, January 26, 2005

American Idol

Alex and I really got into watching American Idol last year. We were very excited to watch it this year. In the very painful beginning, with the good and bad singers, it has been really fun to hear him tell me who is good and who is bad.

For example, the 44 year old who had lied to be on the show. "Mom, he is NOT making it to Hollywood."

The 22 year old psychic... "Mom, she can't sing."

Simon Cowell, my six year old son Alex, has you beat. He assesses the pathetic in about 3 seconds. No need to spend 30-60 seconds enduring the painful.

The showgirl who could sing..."She's pretty good mom."

The Vegas Cowgirl "Viva Las Vegas"..."She is just weird mom, she isn't going to Hollywood."

I think Alex would add value to the panel and give Paula someone other than Simon to kiss. Besides, Alex is much better looking and sweeter.

I am really enjoying American Idol with Alex. As a mom, it's very hard to find a show I can enjoy with my son. Fox isn't normally the channel that has clean shows, but this is one I do like.

If you don't watch it, I would strongly recommend it to you and your family. The laughs are definitely worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorenzo and Lynn Martinez I’ve been looking for Venice related blogs and I came across yours on American Idol during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at Venice. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorenzo and Lynn Martinez I’ve been looking for Shows related blogs and I came across yours on American Idol during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at Shows. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorenzo and Lynn Martinez I’ve been looking for related blogs and I came across yours on American Idol during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at . I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy