Sunday, January 23, 2005

Breaker breaker....

Well we finally took the plundge and created a Blog. My friend Jeff (jeff.squyres.com) has had one for a while. Custom made and maintained. So, as usual I waited to find a free, dumbed downed, point and click option that can be maintained anytime, anywhere with all the bells and whistles.

This blog will be maintained by my wife and myself. We live in a suburb of Dallas and do pretty well for ourselves. Not a lot to discuss currently as this is playoff Sunday and it is hard to do two things at once. Lynn is going to cheer for the Steelers but I will be backing the Patriots as the Offensive Coordinator is the new Notre Dame head coach.

As we get used to Blogger/Picasa/Audioblogger/Hello functionality I imagine this blog will get a bit more detailed and active. For now we are just doing the text.

No comments: