Friday, March 17, 2006

What's New In Martinez Land?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's Friday and I am feeling a little Irish today.

It's been a few weeks since I've blogged. I have been home and working on my next series of travels.

For example, today I head to NC to attend my soon to be sister in law's bridal shower. I am very excited to see everyone. Mike and Tracy are getting married in May and I am very excited for them. Alex will be a ring bearer. I am a bridesmaid with Susan, and the whole event will be fun!

In another week or so, I am heading to Chicago for a day or so, and I do hope I'll have a productive meeting there. On 3/31 I am heading to Barcelona! Not only, is this a business trip for me (so free), but my mom is traveling with me! The meeting is one of those industry events to change the way retailers and suppliers transmit data. I've got to admit that I am SO excited about this location versus Purchase, New York.

In April, I have a few trips to Atlanta and Chicago. In May, again to Atlanta, New York. June is South Bend (10 year reunion!) and New York again. Then, I think I get July off! Whew!

Meghan and Alex are great! Alex has been on Spring Break with Lorenzo this week. They went to Hondo last week and visited with Great Grandma. Since returning home, they've been busy with all other sorts of fun activities. Movies, bowling and shopping...Next year I want to take Spring Break off!

That's about all of the new news. I hope you're well!

No comments: